Thursday, January 21, 2010

Greetings on this 21 ST. day of January 2010!

The fall & winter of 2009 has been rather an unhealthy one for me but I am beginning to spring back into the moment of wellness...finally. I have come to accept the diagnosis of my illness and do the best I can to live as 'pain free' as I can.

Our Christmas was quiet, which is exactly how we like it. My son-in-law's Mother was in from Miami to celebrate his graduation from the 'school of culinary arts'. He won a scholorship and is now working in a wonderful restuarant downtown Vancouver. My daughter, her private chef, my son, & we two mothers enjoyed a Christmas cooked by Felix. it was awesome. For Christmas Day dinner we went to my sister & her hubby's home for a family gathering. There were 12 adults and 2 babies. What a wonderful dinner. The babies are beautiful.

I am -slowly- working on a book of true life experience short stories. At the same time I am also trying to keep up with requests for stories needed for "Chicken Soup for the Soul" and "Cup of Comfort". Anyone who can write can submit a story or poem or ten. I have been writing for years but I never shared it. Writing is a gift and a gift is meant to use and enjoy so why not share it? So many people in the world could benefit from your experience and bring hope, comfort, laughter...all the things that are sometimes hard to find in the modern world of media. I didn't realize what writing really meant to me until I shared it. I felt like I took my first breath.

Why not start this brand new year with your life experience stories that touch the heart of millions. You will be surprized how it may change you.

Any comments?

No comments: